Craving for any of those easy pasta recipes? Have this “Cajun Salmon Fettuccine”!
A Quoran named Brian Zhan- a member of the question-and-answer website Quora- shared with us his favorite pasta recipe called Cajun Salmon Fettuccine. He declared that this is a healthy recipe so everyone can really enjoy this recipe. Here are the ingredients and cooking procedures.
carrots, broccoli (any other vegetables)
ground black pepper
1. In an iron pan, pan fry salmon in a bit of oil and sprinkle with cajun spices. Set aside.
2. Cook the fettuccine noodles. Set aside.
3. With the pan still hot in a good fire, add alfredo sauce, and roughly chopped carrots, onions, broccoli, and any other vegetables you prefer. When it boils, it’s ready to be served.
4. Place your freshly cooked pasta on a plate and pour your sauce to it.
5. Drop the pan-fried salmon on top with fresh ground black pepper and Parmesan.