To celebrate your favorite condiment “pepper”, here’s a peppered recipe for you! Grilled Peppered Beef Steak!
2 tablespoon cracked peppercorns
1 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon olive oil/vegetable oil
6 (3/4 to 1 inch thick, about 3 pounds) Beef t-bone/Rib eye steaks
6 (3/4 to 1 inch thick) beef t bone/rib-eye steaks
3 medium, cut into 1/2-inch slices onions
2 tablespoon honey
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
2. Mix all pepper rub ingredients for the rub mixture.
3. Lightly brush half of the oil on both sides of beef. Press rub mixture onto both sides of beef. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Lightly brush remaining oil on onion slices (medium cut). Cover and grill beef and onions 4 to 5 inches from medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes, turn once, until beef is medium done.
3. Brush honey on onions. Make 6 servings of beef with onions.